20 October 2012

Two Weaks

I know it's been two weeks since my last post. My last post was my most viewed post ever. And it was a pretty heavy post. My next post is another that is very special to me, though not so sad. Anyway, since it's an important post, I really want to do it right.

It's been a busy two weeks, especially as I prepare to go on vacation. One week from today my sister is getting married. Crazy. And really, on the East coast (where she is) it's already Sunday, so one week from yesterday. Point: I haven't had time to write this post properly.

I'll say it again: this upcoming post is very important to me. I don't want to just throw it together. And I could throw together something else to take up space and make my posts more frequent, but I don't feel like that's fair to you. It's a waste of your time if I throw it together just to make my posts look frequent. I have more respect for you than that.

I promise it's coming. For now, this is all you get. I'm sorry, and thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment