08 July 2010

Amuse the Muse, Avoid the Noid

I feel quite awkward writing this post. There are several reasons for this. Firstly, I've had and continue to have many ideas, but nothing has appeared here. That really doesn't matter, as I have of yet given this link to exactly zero people. But also I feel awkward because I feel like this is a strange post: if someone else told me this same story, I'd not believe them. At the same time, I swear it's true. 

How do you tell someone that she is your muse? I mean, I know how to tell someone that. I've said it many times. But I've only ever said it to girls whom I liked.

However, this time is different. I don't even know this girl. I mean, I've talked to her several times, but always only for 15-30 seconds at a time. She always laughs, and I feel mused. But that's it. 

I'm not saying I'm actually going to tell her. I'm just thinking about it. Not thinking about telling her, but thinking about what this whole concept would look like. 

Oh, and as for the Noid, I've been eating frozen pizza because it's cheaper. The noid is not interested in that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment